A short summary of your project
We are raising the funds for a Charity Challenge. We are helping Ronan Trust to raise funds to keep their activities going and helping people in the most efficient way.
Who are you?
We are a team of entrepreneurs doing the Team Entrepreneurship course. We have been set a challenge to raise funds to support Ronan's Trust. You will learn more about them underneath:
ABOUT RONAN's trust
Ronan's Trust provides opportunities for bereaved individuals and families to meet in small groups and work together in gardens and on land based projects, as well as offering natural craft activities.
When people suffer a bereavement it can be a daunting experience to join a group of people, even going to the supermarket or shopping can be overwhelming and can be an onslaught to the senses. Working with nature in a small group together with others who have some idea of what you are experiencing will provide a safe place to be, as well as a community of people who will understand without you necessarily having to say anything.
Ronan's Trust is for anyone who has suffered a close family bereavement - the loss of a partner, sibling, child or parent.
Where will the money go?
The money will go towards:
- buying allotments for people to grow their gardens
- workshop towards tutors who are attending the events
We are going to give some creative and fun rewards.
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help us win the challenge