Help me get these cute enamel pins made!
Who are you?
My name is Hannah Stirling and I'm a 3rd year illustration student. I'm a creator, maker, Illustrator and Dungeon Master.
As part of my final year I will be getting involved in several zine fairs for my professional practice module. I'll be creating zines and comics all over the Summer, one of which is the snapshot journey of Tazz, Lorrie and Jaque as they explore the streets of Tokyo! I fell in love with the city during my trip there in March, especially the fashion forward streets of Harajuku, which inspired these 3. These pins will mean anyone can bring the gang along on their own adventures! They will be 25mm wide, ensuring that you can see all the details of their sweet faces.
Where will the money go?
- For each £200 raised I will be able to create another of the pins. At £200 I will be able to manufacture the Tazz pin, followed by Jaque at £400 and then Lorrie at £600.
- If this project really takes off and I raise more than my target then any extra money will go towards creating a set of patches of the gang!
- I will update the project every time I receive new information about the status of the pins. This includes when they are completed, shipping dates and then when I have begun to send out rewards. I will also keep everyone updated on which pins have been unlocked.
- Each set of pins will cost £180 to manufacture, leaving £20 per unlocked pin design to print the backing cards.
- Sweet awards await those who donate to this project! For example, each person who donates over £5 will receive their chosen of the unlocked pins.
Meet the Gang!
The gang consists of Jazz, a cheeky cyclops with a lust for life; Lorrie, a naive eldritch sweetheart with good intentions, and finally Jaque, a punk cyclops who won't let anyone make fun of his friends!
Find us here and help me suceed!
You can follow me both here:
For updates as the project progresses! You can also share the posts I make to help this project even if you are unable to donate. Thank you so much for listening!